- Item No.
- generic_text_1: Discover the Cost Benefits of DB2 10 for z/OS
- Publisher: MC Press
- ISBN Number: 1583473610
- ISBN-13/EAN: 9781583473610
DB2 10 for z/OS: Cost Savings...Right Out of the Box
- Dave Beulke
- Roger Miller
- Surekha Parekh
- Julian Stuhler
- Binding: Paperback
- generic_text_3: 104
- Publication date: 2010
This item is on sale
- Our price:
- You save
- $12.00 (60%)
- Save An Extra 15% Off Our Lowest Hard Copy Price, visit the MC Press eBookstore.
In today's business and economic environment, the challenge for IT is clear: improve operational efficiencies, reduce costs, and adapt quickly to support business growth--all without sacrificing the resiliency required for today's demanding business requirements. DB2 for z/OS continues to be the undisputed leader in total system availability, scalability, security, and reliability at the lowest cost per transaction.
DB2 10 for z/OS builds on these formidable capabilities of DB2 9 for z/OS and delivers innovations in these key areas:
- Improved operational efficiency for out-of-the-box saving
- Unsurpassed resiliency for business-critical information
- Rapid application and warehouse deployment for business growth
- Enhanced business analytics and mathematical functions with QMF
Dave Beulke is an internationally recognized DB2 consultant, author, and instructor and an IBM DB2 Gold Consultant.
Roger Miller is a DB2 for z/OS technical evangelist, architect, and designer with IBM.
Surekha Parekh is IBMs World-Wide Marketing Manager for DB2 for z/OS.
Julian Stuhler is a Principal Consultant with Triton Consulting and an IBM DB2 Gold Consultant.
- generic_text_2: Dave Beulke is an internationally recognized DB2 consultant, author, and instructor and an IBM DB2 Gold Consultant.