- Item No.
- generic_text_1: Expert Preparation for Exam 732
- Publisher: MC Press
- ISBN Number: 1583470743
- ISBN-13/EAN: 9781583470749
DB2 9 for z/OS Database Administration (Exam 732)
- Susan Lawson
- Daniel Luksetich
- Binding: Paperback
- generic_text_3: 785
- Publication date: 2007
This item is on sale
- Our price:
- You save
- $39.00 (60%)
DB2 9 for z/OS Database Administration: Certification Study Guide is the definitive guide to preparing for the IBM Certification 732 Version 9 DBA Certification Exam. The book covers all topics on the exam and also provides a wealth of information about DB2 z/OS Version 9. It also includes a lot of practical information and tips for best performance and usage of DB2. The book is written by an two industry experts who were both members of the team that created the 732 exam.
This book covers all of the topics that are on the exam: database design and implementation, operation and recovery, security and auditing, performance, and installation and migration. There are practice questions with detailed answers at the end of each chapter as well as an 80+ question practice exam.
Beyond certification prep, the book also covers the new features of Version 9 for both database and application development. It will serve as an essential tool for studying for exam 732 as well as a reference that all DB2 DBAs will want on their desktops.
732 Exam Objectives covered in the book:
- Section 1: Database Design and Implementation
- Section 2:Operation and Recovery
- Section 3: Security and Auditing
- Section 4: Performance
- Section 5: Installation and Migration/Upgrade
Susan Lawson is an internationally recognized consultant and lecturer with a strong background in system and database administration. She has more than 19 years of experience in DB2 and currently works with several large clients to help develop, implement and tune some of the worlds largest and most complex DB2 databases and applications.
Dan Luksetich is a senior DB2 DBA. He works as a DBA, application architect, presenter, author, and teacher. He has been in the information technology business for over 22 years, and has worked with DB2 for over 17 years.
- generic_text_2: Susan Lawson is an internationally recognized consultant and lecturer with a strong background in system and database administration. She has more than 19 years of experience in DB2 and currently works with several large clients to help develop, implement and tune some of the worlds largest and most complex DB2 databases and applications.