- Item No.
- generic_text_1: The Best Guide for Deploying Cognos
- Publisher: MC Press
- ISBN Number: 1583473637
- ISBN-13/EAN: 9781583473634
IBM Business Analytics and Cloud Computing
- Anant Jhingran
- Stephan Jou
- William Lee
- Thanh Pham
- Biraj Saha
- Binding: Paperback
- generic_text_3: 128
- Publication date: 2010
This item is on sale
- Our price:
- You save
- $15.00 (75%)
- Save An Extra 15% Off Our Lowest Hard Copy Price, visit the MC Press eBookstore.
This book is a practitioner's guide to deploying IBM Cognos software and the cloud. If you are a solution architect or an IT architect charged with evaluating, designing, or implementing a Cognos Business Intelligence solution to leverage a cloud infrastructure, this book is for you.
Inside, you will find pragmatic and practical information about best practices and guidelines, as well as specific software and configuration steps to help you achieve success with your Cognos BI cloud solution.
Whether you are deploying Cognos 8 BI or Cognos Business Intelligence Version 10, this book will help you:
- Discover which of your analytical workloads can benefit most from cloud computing
- Learn from step-by-step instructions how to deploy IBM Cognos Business Intelligence to a cloud environment
- Leverage best practices for security-performance-scalability-and high availability
Dr. Anant Jhingran is an IBM Fellow and Vice President and Chief Technical Officer (CTO) for IBM's Information Management division.
Stephan Jou is a Technical Architect, Research Staff Member, and Senior Technical Staff Member in IBM's Business Analytics division in the Technology and Innovation group at the Office of the CTO.
William Lee is a Senior Software Consulting Engineer at IBM and a member of the Technology and Innovation team.
Thanh Pham is a Solution Architect in the IBM Information Management Advanced Technology group.
Biraj Saha is an Advisory Software Developer at IBM Cognos.
- generic_text_2: Dr. Anant Jhingran is an IBM Fellow and Vice President and Chief Technical Officer (CTO) for IBM's Information Management division.