- Item No.
- generic_text_1: Expert Preparation for Exam 731
- Publisher: MC Press
- ISBN Number: 1583470778
- ISBN-13/EAN: 9781583470770
DB2 9 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Database Administration (Exam 731)
- Author: Roger E. Sanders
- Binding: Paperback
- Paperback: 896
- Publication date: 2007
This item is on sale
- Our price:
- You save
- $33.00 (51%)
In DB2 9 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Database Administration: Certification Study Guide, Roger E. Sanders--one of the world's leading DB2 authors and an active participant in the development of IBM's DB2 certification exams--covers everything a reader needs to know to pass the DB2 9 UDB DBA Certification exam (Exam 731). This comprehensive study guide steps you through all of the topics covered on the test, including Server Management, Data Placement, Database Access, Analyzing DB2 Activity, DB2 Utilities, High Availability, Security, and much more. Each chapter contains an extensive set of practice questions along with carefully explained answers.
Taking and passing the DB2 9 UDB DBA Certification exam (Exam 731) provides validation that you have mastered the next level of DB2 9. Passing this exam also earns you the IBM Certified Database Administrator certification.
The book includes sample questions in each chapter and a complete practice test of 150 questions that closely models the actual exam along with an answer key with a full description of why the answer is the correct one. No other source gives you this much help in passing the exam.
With DB2 9 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Database Administration: Certification Study Guide, you will:
- Gain the knowledge necessary to pass the DB2 9 UDB DBA Certification exam (Exam 731)
- Learn how to effectively implement and administer a DB2 database containing XML data
- Create-maintain-and administer database objects such as tables-views-and indexes
- Receive an explanation of every topic included on the test. . .by someone involved in the creation of the actual exam
- Find 150 practice questions based on the actual exam's format and approach-along with comprehensive answers to the test questions to help you gain understanding
- generic_text_2: Roger Sanders is president of Roger Sanders Enterprises, Inc. A noted authority on DB2 certification, he is the author of 12 books on DB2. He has been designing and developing database applications for more than 20 years.