- Item No.
- Publisher: The Only Resource Written Specifically for Exam 541
- Publisher: MC Press
- ISBN Number: 158347367X
- ISBN-13/EAN: 9781583473672
DB2 9.7 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Database Administration (Exam 541)
- Author: Roger E. Sanders
- Binding: Paperback
- generic_text_3: 160
- Publication date: 2011
This item is on sale
- Our price:
- You save
- $2.00 (9%)
In DB2 9.7 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Database Administration: Certification Study Notes, Roger E. Sanders--one of the world's leading DB2 authors and an active participant in the development of 17 DB2 certification exams--covers everything you need to know to pass the DB2 9.7 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows DBA Certification exam (Exam 541). Constructed from presentation material used to teach the "DB2 9.7 LUW DBA Certification Exam Crammer Course" offered each year at the IBM Information On Demand (IOD) conference, these study notes address all the topics covered on the 541 exam, including DB2 Server Management, Physical Design, Business Rules Implementation, Monitoring DB2 Activity, Utilities, High Availability, Security, and Connectivity and Networking.
Passing Exam 541 provides validation that you have mastered DB2 9.7. It also earns you the IBM Certified Database Administrator certification--provided you have met the other requirements needed for this certification.
Written as a supplement to Roger's study guide for Exam 731--DB2 9.7 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Database Administration: Certification Study Guide (MC Press, 2007)--this book is the only resource available developed specifically for the 541 exam, and it gives you everything you need to pass this test.
With the DB2 9.7 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Database Administration: Certification Study Notes, you will:
- Gain the knowledge necessary to pass the DB2 9.7 for LUW DBA Certification exam (Exam 541)
- Learn how to effectively implement and administer a DB2 9.7 database
- Find information on every topic covered on the 541 exam. . .developed by someone involved in the creation of the actual exam
- generic_text_2: Roger Sanders is president of Roger Sanders Enterprises, Inc. A noted authority on DB2 certification, he is the author of 20 books on DB2. He has been designing and developing database applications for more than 20 years.