- Item No.
- generic_text_1: Expert Preparation for Exam 736
- Publisher: MC Press
- ISBN Number: 1583470786
- ISBN-13/EAN: 9781583470787
DB2 9 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Database Administration Upgrade (Exam 736)
- Author: Roger E. Sanders
- Binding: Paperback
- generic_text_3: 200
- Publication date: 2007
This item is on sale
- Our price:
- You save
- $9.00 (26%)
- Save An Extra 15% Off Our Lowest Hard Copy Price, visit the MC Press eBookstore.
In DB2 9 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Database Administration Upgrade: Certification Study Guide, Roger E. Sanders--one of the world's leading DB2 authors and an active participant in the development of IBM's DB2 certification exams--covers everything a reader needs to know to pass the short--but notoriously challenging--DB2 9 for LUW DBA Certification Upgrade exam (Exam 736).
This specialized study guide steps you through all of the topics covered on the exam, including server management, data placement, XML concepts, activity analysis, high availability, database security, and much more. Everything new to DB2 9 that you will need to know in order to successfully pass the exam is covered in this book.
Taking and passing the DB2 9 for LUW DBA Upgrade Certification exam (Exam 736) provides validation that you have mastered DB2 9. Passing this exam also earns you the IBM Certified Database Administrator certification.
This concentrated guide includes an extensive set of practice questions in each chapter that closely model the actual exam, along with an answer key with a full description of why each answer is the correct one. No other source gives you this much help in passing the exam.
With DB2 9 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Database Administration Upgrade: Certification Study Guide, you will:
- Published by: MC Press
- Merchant SKU: 5091
- Gain the knowledge necessary to pass the DB2 9 for LUW DBA Upgrade Certification exam (Exam 736)
- Discover the changes to DB2 9 that you'll need to know in order to be successful when taking the exam
- Receive an explanation of every topic included on the test--by someone involved in the creation of the actual exam
- Find 60 practice questions based on the actual exam's format and approach along with comprehensive answers to the test questions to help you gain understanding
- generic_text_2: Roger Sanders is president of Roger Sanders Enterprises, Inc. A noted authority on DB2 certification, he is the author of 12 books on DB2. He has been designing and developing database applications for more than 20 years.